PLEIN AIR (Outdoor) Art Workshop for Parent and Child !
Saturday 21st April 2019 from 11am to 1pm
No experience needed :)
Children ideally between 6 and 11 year old.
£25 for one parent with one child - To pay in advance.
This is also open to adults who want to join the group and who don't mind the company of children.
£15 per adult.
IMPORTANT : Parents are in charge of their child during this workshop and they take full responsibility to look after him/her. This is why I will only accept 1 child per adult to allow the art making happen smoothly. My role will be to make you all practise art, giving tips and ideas (no baby-sitting :) ).
PLEASE NOTE : we may need to cancel on the day because of the weather conditions and I would postpone the event on Sunday 10 March if necessary.
We will meet up at 10.45am at the Cobham / Ashenbank Woods car park. It is essential to be on time, we are leaving at 11am on the dot.
Come along with your own material.
Beginners and experienced budding artists are welcome.
Bring a light lunch as you may feel hungry. If is cold, we will choose different spots so we would be walking and adapt the art making to it.
"What will you learn ?"
- Practise art with fun and relax with your child.
- Learn to find out what to look at in the landscape, and how to transfer it on your pad or canvas. You have the choice of the material you want to use - I offer a bespoke help, as always !
- Discover how the art making feels when you are immersed in the environment with a changing light.
- Improve your sense of colours and find your own mixes.
"What material needed?"
- Please come along with warm clothes, scarf, hat, blanket ... anything you may think you need to feel comfortable to paint in plein air for two hours. Comfortable shoes are necessary !
- Bring easy material to put away in a back pack : pencils, water colour to start with maybe. Children love glue too :) You may want a folding stool is light and very practical. Feel free to ask me any question if you may have.
Please contact me by e-mail or via the contact form. I will send you an invoice.
• If you cancel your booking 7 days before the event, there will be a full refund.
• If you cancel less than 7 days before the event, we cannot provide any refunds.
• We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule the course, in which case we will give you reasonable notice and/or offer a full course refund, as appropriate.
See you soon,